K&L Gates and Addleshaws lead on £40m sale of Blackpool attractions
K&L Gates and Addleshaw Goddard have taken lead roles on the £40m sale of Blackpool Tower and a number of other local attractions to Blackpool Borough Council. K&L Gates' City arm advised long-term client Leisure Parcs on the sale of assets including the Tower, the Golden Mile amusement arcade, Louis Tussaud's Waxworks and the Winter Gardens entertainment complex to the town's council, taking them into public ownership for the first time.
K&L Gates and Addleshaw Goddard have taken lead roles on the £40m sale of Blackpool Tower and a number of other local attractions to Blackpool Borough Council.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651