Cleary and Linklaters advise on $5.5bn Russian Government bond
Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton and Linklaters have advised on the Russian Government's $5.5bn (£3.6bn) bond, the state's first visit to the capital markets since the emerging market crisis of 1998. Cleary's team for the Russian Government included partners David Sabel handling litigation and arbitration matters, David Gottlieb for M&A and capital markets and litigator Simon Ovenden.
Sovereign borrowers aim to imitate Russia and tap bond markets
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651