After the flood
Recovery was the buzzword at last month's Legal Week Private Equity Forum; recovery, that is, from a low level and in an environment clouded by credit shortages and regulatory uncertainty. "It's looking a bit brighter, but it's not anywhere close to the situation three years ago," said Stephan Grillmaier, a partner at private equity advisers MVision, speaking at the event, held at the Chancery Court Hotel in Holborn, central London.
Investors, advisers and lawyers working in the private equity industry met in London to discuss the prospects for the buyout market. Alex Aldridge reports
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651