Leading candidates emerge to take the helm at Freshfields
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer's chief executive Ted Burke has emerged as a strong contender for the position of senior partner as the firm gears up to elect new management later this year. Burke is understood to be one of the names in the running for the top role when his five-year term comes to an end this year, following the magic circle law firm's decision to phase out its legacy dual senior partner model.
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer’s chief executive Ted Burke has emerged as a strong contender for the position of senior partner as the firm gears up to elect new management later this year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651