Eversheds and Burness take roles on Pearl & Dean sell-off
Burness and Eversheds have secured lead roles on the sale of cinema advertising business Pearl & Dean for a token value of £1. Scottish firm Burness advised long-term client STV, which sold the business - best known for its signature theme tune - for a nominal sum to newly-formed company Image. Corporate partner Grant Stevenson led the team advising STV - central Scotland's ITV franchise - on the deal. He was assisted by corporate finance associate Fraser McIntyre, while finance partner James Heaney provided advice on the loan arrangements.
Law firm duo pick up starring roles on cinema advertising sale
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651