Taylor Wessing ushers in key client strategy
Taylor Wessing has rolled out a global key client strategy in a bid to improve cross-selling across the firm. The Anglo-German law firm has identified a group of 20 core clients and 40 growth clients that it will target with the aim of acting for them all in each jurisdiction in which the firm operates.
Taylor Wessing has rolled out a global key client strategy in a bid to improve cross-selling across the firm.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651