Dentons promotions see energy duo made up in international offices
Denton Wilde Sapte has become the latest firm to announce a reduced promotions round for 2010, with just two lawyers made up to partner, both of who are based outside of the UK. The total number of new partners is down by more than half on last year, when six were made up, and significantly less than the 2008 round, when 12 joined the partnership.
Denton Wilde Sapte has become the latest firm to announce a reduced promotions round for 2010, with just two lawyers made up to partner, both of who are based outside of the UK.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651