Herbert Smith and A&O take lead on Bank of Ireland's €3.4bn cash plan
Herbert Smith and Allen & Overy (A&O) are advising on the Bank of Ireland's plans to raise €3.4bn (£2.9bn) in an effort to boost its recovery in the wake of the financial crisis. The bank's cash plan, which will include a €1.9bn (£1.6bn) rights issue and a €500m (£431m) share placing with institutional investors, comes after it was bailed out by the Irish Government following the collapse of the country's property market.
Herbert Smith and Allen & Overy (A&O) are advising on the Bank of Ireland’s plans to raise €3.4bn (£2.9bn) in an effort to boost its recovery in the wake of the financial crisis.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651