DLA Piper International ends its attempt to shadow US year-end
DLA Piper is set to overhaul the financial management of its UK and international offices, moving to a separate year-end from the US for all budgeting and partner profits reviews. DLA Piper's UK, Asia, Middle East and continental Europe offices will now work to a separate financial year-end in April, while the firm's US offices remain on a calendar year. This will shift budgeting, partner promotions and reviews of profit allocations for the UK/international practice to the end of April.
DLA Piper International moves to April year for budgets and promotions
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651