DLA Piper appoints new managing partner in Paris office
DLA Piper has appointed Jean- Philippe Sorba to manage its Paris office, replacing Steven De Keyser, who has been acting as interim managing partner since 2009. Sorba has headed up DLA Piper's local litigation and regulatory group since joining the firm from Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe in 2008. He will continue to act as group head until a replacement is found. His new role is effective as of 1 May.
DLA Piper has appointed Jean-Philippe Sorba to manage its Paris office, replacing Steven De Keyser, who has been acting as interim managing partner since 2009.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651