BLP makes first Moscow partner promotion alongside City seven
Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) has made up eight associates to partner in this this year's round, including the firm's first-ever Moscow partner promotion. The UK top 20 firm has also promoted nine lawyers to the rank of associate director that was introduced four years ago as an alternative to partnership. Of these promotions, five are associates based in Moscow.
Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) has made up eight associates to partner in this this year’s round, including the firm’s first Moscow partner promotion.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651