Herbert Smith partner appointed as new global GC at BNP Paribas
Herbert Smith is set to lose its Paris banking head as Georges Dirani leaves to become global general counsel at BNP Paribas. Dirani, the founding partner of Herbert Smith's Paris banking practice, has won the prestigious position after having acted as the City law firm's BNP relationship partner. The French-based financial institution, Europe's third-largest bank, is a key client of Herbert Smith's Paris office, with the firm also extending the relationship to its global practice in recent years.
Herbert Smith is set to lose its Paris banking head as Georges Dirani leaves to become global general counsel at BNP Paribas.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651