Dewey bolsters finances with $125m raised via bond offering
Dewey & LeBoeuf has raised $125m (£82m) through a bond offering designed to refinance the firm's existing bank debt, reports The Am Law Daily. The unusual move, which saw insurance companies purchase the Dewey bonds, was confirmed by a partner at the firm, who said: "With our bankers we looked at the rates and thought this was a good time to lock in. Essentially we think the current rates are the lowest we are going to see."
Dewey & LeBoeuf has raised $125m (£82m) through a bond offering designed to refinance the firm’s existing bank debt, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651