Bird & Bird promotions round sees 10 join partnership across Europe
Bird & Bird has made up 10 lawyers in its annual promotions round, with just one joining the partnership in the City. The firm's office in The Hague has received the most promotions with three made up. Eggo Jan Rietema, Roelien van Neck, Manon Rieger-Jansen join the partnership in disputes, commercial and intellectual property respectively. Elsewhere, dispute resolution lawyer Jonathan Speed has been promoted in London, while the firm's Italy practice receives two new partners with banking and finance lawyers Stefano Febbi and Danilo Quattrocchi made up in Milan and Rome respectively.
Bird & Bird has made up 10 lawyers in its annual promotions round, with just one joining the partnership in the City.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651