Bank of New York Mellon appoints former Clinton adviser as new general counsel
The Bank of New York Mellon has named veteran finance lawyer Jane Sherburne as senior executive vice president and general counsel, reports Corporate Counsel. She also joins the bank's executive committee, and will report to chairman and CEO Robert Kelly. Sherburne said: "This is an exciting time to be joining an organisation at the forefront of its industry. I am looking forward to heading a dynamic legal department and helping to guide the future of a company that achieves success for its clients in rapidly changing markets."
The Bank of New York Mellon has named veteran finance lawyer Jane Sherburne as senior executive vice president and general counsel, reports Corporate Counsel.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651