Withers adds Shepherd and Wedderburn tech partner to City team
Withers has bulked up its London office with the hire of Shepherd and Wedderburn partner Kenneth Mullen in its European commercial practice. Mullen joined from the London office of Shepherd and Wedderburn where he has been a partner in the media and technology team for the last four years. He has a particular focus on transactional intellectual property (IP), technology and outsourcing, and technology-sector regulation, particularly data protection and freedom of information, e-commerce and competition law.
Withers has bulked up its London office with the hire of Shepherd and Wedderburn partner Kenneth Mullen in its European commercial practice.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651