Former clients sue Edwin Coe for £11m
Edwin Coe is being sued for breach of contract and negligence in a claim reportedly worth over £11m. The claim was filed in the High Court earlier this year (11 February) by former clients Valleymist and shareholder Clive Richard Davis, who claim that Edwin Coe failed to advise them adequately between 2003 and 2005 in relation to transactions involving shares of FirstCity Insurance Group (FCIG).
Edwin Coe is being sued for breach of contract and negligence in a claim reportedly worth over £11m.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651