CC relocates Hong Kong finance partner to Singapore MP position
Clifford Chance (CC) has appointed Geraint Hughes as managing partner of its Singapore office as incumbent Philip Rapp steps down after 11 years. Hughes, who became a partner in 1999 and has a general corporate and commercial practice focusing on oil and gas and projects work, will take over the role from 1 May. He is currently based in the firm's Hong Kong finance practice, and will relocate to Singapore as part of the new role. He will continue to manage CC's Asia energy group.
Clifford Chance (CC) has appointed Geraint Hughes as managing partner of its Singapore office as incumbent Philip Rapp steps down after 11 years.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651