3,000 students rank A&O, Eversheds and Bird & Bird as stand-out firms
Allen & Overy (A&O) has edged past Clifford Chance (CC) to be rated as the most prestigious global law firm, according to a major study of student perceptions, with Bird & Bird and Eversheds also topping their respective categories. The flagship report from Legal Week's research arm asked students at leading universities and Graduate Diploma in Law course providers to identify the single firm they regarded as the ‘most prestigious' in three primary categories: international law firms, City and national and regional.
Flagship Legal Week research shows trio of law firms winning hearts and minds among top UK universities
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651