BLP water chief quits to join Bircham Dyson in wake of Thames deal
Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) has lost the head of its water focus group with the departure of City partner John Hurdley to Bircham Dyson Bell. The news comes after the news, reported by Legal Week, that BLP in set to complete a deal that will see Thames Water transfer the bulk of its in-house legal team to the City law firm. However, BLP stated that Hurdley's departure was unrelated to those developments.
Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) has lost the head of its water focus group with the departure of City partner John Hurdley to Bircham Dyson Bell.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651