Freshfields set for top-level review as joint senior partners stand down
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer joint senior partner Konstantin Mettenheimer is to stand down from the post when his term comes to an end later this year. Mettenheimer will now return to full-time fee earning in the magic circle firm's corporate practice out of Frankfurt, after spending 10 years in various management roles, including six as senior partner.
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer joint senior partner Konstantin Mettenheimer is to stand down from the post when his term comes to an end later this year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651