CC increases associate salaries as firm restarts lockstep
Clifford Chance (CC) has unfrozen associate pay and increased the levels of its salary bands. The magic circle firm has announced that this year associates will move through the lockstep pay bands as normal, and that the level of the bands will also be raised as of 1 May. In addition, the firm has confirmed that it will pay out bonuses as part of the total remuneration package.
Clifford Chance (CC) has unfrozen associate pay and increased the levels of its salary bands.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651