Halliwells real estate chief quits for Pinsents
Pinsent Masons has recruited Halliwells national head of real estate Mike Edge to fill the newly-created role of Manchester head of property. Edge is still negotiating his departure terms with Halliwells, where he has led the national firm's property group since 2001. He will be replaced by planning partner Andrew Piatt, who takes over leadership of the group nationally and is also based in Manchester.
Pinsents recruits Edge for new Manchester head of property role as firm eyes upturn in real estate market
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651