Bird & Bird re-elects top-level management
Bird & Bird has re-elected its senior management team, with chief executive David Kerr and chairman Michael Frie both seeing their terms extended for another three years. The new terms are effective from mid-March. Kerr has been CEO at the City firm for the last 14 years, while Frie's re-election means he will take on a second term as chairman. He joined Bird & Bird in 2000 when it merged with Stockholm firm Gedda & Ekdahl, where he was managing partner.
Bird & Bird has re-elected its senior management team, with chief executive David Kerr and chairman Michael Frie both seeing their terms extended for another three years.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651