Legal Week launches new online briefings database for clients
Legal Week has teamed up with some of the world's leading law firms to launch an online database of legal developments targeted at clients. The product - Legal Week Law - formally launches today (22 March) with briefings from more than 100 law firms. As well as drawing on Legal Week's archive of contributed legal developments articles, the site includes a wealth of new documents from some of the world's top law firms.
Legal Week has teamed up with some of the world’s leading law firms to launch an online database of legal developments targeted at clients.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651