Editor's comment: A drug problem
You only have to glance at an industry going through real structural change to see how hollow are the claims repeatedly made for the 'revolution' hitting the legal services market. Take the drugs business, which is chronicled in this month's in depth feature, for instance. The market that allowed large Western pharmaceutical companies to sustain heavy investment in research and development (R&D), leading to lucrative, high-margin products, is under intense pressure on a number of fronts.
Pharma woes give lawyers a chance to shine
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651