iHelp - the best new gadgets for lawyers
I like the way the guys who run the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) think. January, after all, already has enough strikes against it - bad weather, the post-holiday return to work, all those resolutions I'll never keep. Why not brighten the mood with a peek at great technology that's soon to hit the market? Each year, CES comes through - and this year was no exception. But 2010 did have a twist. The most-anticipated product announcement - Apple's iPad - came several weeks after the big show ended, from a company that has historically opted out of CES in favour of more intimate unveilings.
Alan Cohen picks the best new gadgets for lawyers from the 2010 Consumer Electronics Show and says the iPad almost lives up to its hype
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651