Eversheds and CC lead on £250m UK retail property joint venture
Eversheds and Clifford Chance (CC) have won leading roles advising on a £250m joint venture between property investment company NewRiver and Morgan Stanley Real Estate Investing (MSREI) to invest in UK retail property. The Guernsey-registered joint venture, which will be known as NewRiver Retail Investments, has an acquisition capacity of more than £250m including leverage and has already made its first portfolio acquisition.
Eversheds and Clifford Chance (CC) have won leading roles advising on a £250m joint venture between property investment company NewRiver and Morgan Stanley Real Estate Investing (MSREI) to invest in UK retail property.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651