Pannone and Beresfords among 11 sued in ongoing miners' saga
Pannone and Beresfords are among a host of firms being sued for allegedly under-settling compensation claims due to sick coalminers. Manchester-based Pannone and Doncaster firm Beresfords are among 11 firms facing 25 civil claims between them for allegedly failing to retrieve the full amount due to ex-miners under the Government’s Coal Health Compensation Scheme.
Pannone and Beresfords are among a host of firms being sued for allegedly under-settling compensation claims due to sick coalminers.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651