Former AIG general counsel takes of counsel role at DLA Piper
Anastasia Kelly, the former top in-house lawyer at American International Group (AIG) who resigned at the end of last year over compensation issues, has joined DLA Piper's Washington office, reports The National Law Journal. Kelly joins DLA Piper as of counsel, a position she said she chose because she did not want a full-time role. "I'm easing into this very slowly," she said. "I want to take some time off and really figure out what I want to do and how I want to do it."
Anastasia Kelly, the former top in-house lawyer at American International Group (AIG) who resigned at the end of last year over compensation issues, has joined DLA Piper’s Washington office, reports The National Law Journal.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651