Skadden heads up trio of firms on $7.2bn Merck acquisition
A trio of firms have advised on a $7.2bn (£4.8bn) deal that will see German pharma giant Merck acquire lab filter and purifier manufacturer Millipore, reports The Am Law Daily. Skadden took the lead role for Merck, fielding a team including M&A partners Peter Atkins, Hilary Foulkes and Margaret Brown, tax partner Sally Thurston, antitrust partners Frederic Depoortere, Benjamin Crisman and John Lyons, and intellectual property and technology partner Rita Rodin Johnston.
A trio of firms have advised on a $7.2bn (£4.8bn) deal that will see German pharma giant Merck acquire lab filter and purifier manufacturer Millipore, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651