Stephenson Harwood acts on $500m Indonesian airline financing
Stephenson Harwood has acted for Indonesia's largest airline, PT Lion Mentari, on the financing of seven new generation Boeing 737-900ER airliners worth $500m (£317m). The team at Stephenson Harwood was led by Singapore partner and global head of aviation Paul Ng, who joined the firm last year from Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, where he was head of the Asia asset finance and aviation practice.
Stephenson Harwood has acted for Indonesia’s largest airline, PT Lion Mentari, on the financing of seven new generation Boeing 737-900ER airliners worth $500m (£317m).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651