City duo open batting on launch of Royals2020 global cricket franchise
Charles Russell has won a role opposite CMS Cameron McKenna advising Hampshire Cricket on the creation of the world's first global cricket franchise - Royals2020. The new brand was launched at a press conference earlier this month (8 February) and will see Hampshire join Rajasthan Royals (India), Cape Cobras (South Africa), Trinidad & Tobago (West Indies) and Victoria Bushrangers (Australia) in the new franchise.
Charles Russell and Camerons take key roles on Royals2020 launch
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651