Camerons real estate chief in Bristol move as firm aims to compete with nationals
CMS Cameron McKenna's real estate head Edward Benzecry is set to relocate to Bristol as he steps down from leading the practice group. Benzecry, who was not eligible to stand for a third four-year term leading the real estate practice, is due to relocate on 1 May.
CMS Cameron McKenna’s real estate head Edward Benzecry is set to relocate to Bristol as he steps down from leading the practice group.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651