McGrigors seals £3m court victory in Wembley Stadium steel dispute
McGrigors has secured a victory for Cleveland Bridge UK (CBUK) in the long-running Wembley Stadium dispute, with the steel firm set to receive £3m in damages. The judgment, handed down by Lord Justice May in the Court of Appeal last week (19 February), ruled that an earlier judgment ordering CBUK to pay £4.2m in damages to Wembley Stadium's main contractor Multiplex should be reduced to £1.8m.
McGrigors has secured a victory for Cleveland Bridge UK (CBUK) in the long-running Wembley Stadium dispute, with the steel firm set to receive £3m in damages.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651