Kirkland unveils healthy financials as partner profits approach $2.5m
Kirkland & Ellis has posted steady financials for 2009, with revenues up 2% against a 1% rise in profits per equity partner (PEP), reports The Am Law Daily. Turnover increased from $1.4bn (£904m) in 2008 to $1.43bn (£923m) in 2009, while PEP inched up from $2.47m (£1.59m) to £2.495m (£1.61m).
Kirkland & Ellis has posted steady financials for 2009, with revenues up 2% against a 1% rise in profits per equity partner (PEP), reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651