A&O partner joins Mayer Brown for global derivatives launch
Allen & Overy (A&O) New York capital markets partner Josh Cohn has joined Mayer Brown to help launch a global derivatives and structured products practice for the firm. Top-rated derivatives partner Cohn joined Mayer Brown yesterday (17 February) as co-head of the new global practice alongside London-based partner Ed Parker. Cohn will also head the US side of the derivatives practice, replacing Joel Telpner, who left to join US rival Jones Day at the end of last year. The firm has a further six associates specialising in the field in New York.
Allen & Overy (A&O) New York capital markets partner Josh Cohn has joined Mayer Brown to help launch a global derivatives and structured products practice for the firm.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651