Kelly hire settles dispute over Cleary's City litigation plans
With even the notoriously conservative Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton making a senior disputes appointment in the Square Mile, it appears that the much-touted banking litigation market really does have legs. The US firm made a big splash last week with the news that it was making a rare lateral hire in the shape of Jonathan Kelly from Simmons & Simmons, one of the best-known banking litigators in the City.
US firm makes strong statement of intent in London with high-profile Simmons hire
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651