Hammonds wins negligence claims mandate from Lloyds
Hammonds has struck a groundbreaking deal with Lloyds Banking Group that will see the firm take on the majority of the retail bank's professional negligence work. The national firm has been instructed to advise the bank as it brings increasing numbers of claims, including cases against solicitors and surveyors over alleged over-valuation of property.
UK firm to handle negligence claims for Lloyds Banking Group
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651