CC brings in former Ashurst Asia chief to head up Tokyo corporate
Clifford Chance (CC) has hired former Ashurst partner Alan Kitchin to lead its Tokyo corporate and projects practice. Kitchin, who left Ashurst's London office this month (10 February), will join CC as a partner and is set to relocate to Tokyo in early March. Kitchin was the founding partner of Ashurst's Tokyo office in 1990 and went on to manage the office until 2002.
CC’s Tokyo office hires corporate partner to strengthen offering in Japanese market
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651