Eversheds chairman elections kick off as partner trio challenge Jenkins
Eversheds chairman Alan Jenkins is facing a challenge to retain his role after three candidates put themselves forward for his position in a contested election. The election process to appoint the firm's chairman kicked off last week, with transport chief and former London head Cornelius Medvei, international disputes head John Heaps and Cardiff head Alan Meredith all putting themselves forward for the role.
Eversheds chairman Alan Jenkins is facing a challenge to retain his role after three candidates put themselves forward for his position in a contested election.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651