Linklaters recruits for law and business school board with PwC partner hire
Linklaters has appointed a new member to the board of its law and business school. Moira Elms joins the advisory board from PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) where she has been a partner since 1993 and where she currently holds a position as head of brand, communications and PwC experience. Elms, who also sits on the accounting giant's global network executive team, has focused particularly on gender issues within PwC in recent years, and also sits on the advisory board to Opportunity Now, an organisation promoting inclusive workplaces for women.
Linklaters has appointed a new member to the board of its law and business school.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651