Regionals set the standard for female promotion prospects
Regional law firms are outperforming their City counterparts when it comes to retaining and rewarding female talent, according to Legal Week research. A Legal Week survey of the UK's top 30 law firms, published today, reveals that over the last three years, regional firms promoted on average 37% of female partners, compared with around 20% at the top 10 City firms and 19% at the magic circle. On average across the top 30, just under 28% of promotions have been female.
Regional law firms are outperforming their City counterparts when it comes to retaining and rewarding female talent, according to Legal Week research.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651