Lawyers in love
It's a cold February morning in Brooklyn Heights, New York, and the Seymours are huddled under the duvet, each clicking on his-and-her BlackBerrys. Across the bridge, the DeMasis are in the kitchen of their Upper West Side Manhattan apartment, eyes also fixed on their incoming email messages, as their kids clamour for Cheerios. Halfway across the country, on a leafy street in Houston, the Rodriguezes are getting their daughters ready for school as they - you guessed it - toy with their BlackBerrys.
She’s a partner at a big law firm married to another partner. Vivia Chen examines the dynamics of the power couple
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651