Hammonds wins lead role on £280m private equity buyout
Hammonds took a leading role advising on the sale of survival equipment maker Survitec Group to US private equity firm Warburg Pincus for nearly £280m. The national firm advised longstanding private equity client Montagu on its £274m disposal of the company, which focuses on serving the marine, military, aerospace and homeland security markets, to buyout house Warburg Pincus.
National firm advises Montagu on Warburg Pincus purchase
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651