Eversheds Newcastle base hires new corporate chief
Eversheds has appointed a new corporate head in Newcastle with the hire of former Scottish Power legal director Charles Reynard. Reynard joined the firm last month (18 January), taking over the corporate head position from Alan Fletcher, who has relocated to Eversheds' Edinburgh office in response to an increase in financial services work in the region. Fletcher spent six months on secondment to Bank of Scotland last year.
Eversheds recruits as former Newcastle head joins Edinburgh office
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651