DLA Piper City partner joins PwC Legal for Middle East launch
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Legal has opened its first office in the Middle East with the hire of a partner from DLA Piper's London office. The accounting giant's legal arm opened in Dubai last month, with partner Waseem Khokhar leading the office. PwC has also hired partner Michel Chalhoub from Dubai-based Naji Beidoun and Associates.
DLA partner joins to lead accounting firm’s first legal office
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651