Dentons opts to keep on just one trainee from March intake
Denton Wilde Sapte is to retain just one of the seven trainees due to qualify at the firm in March. Two trainees withdrew from the qualification process, but of the five remaining, Dentons chose to offer a position to only one. The decision means the firm's retention rate stands at just 20% of those applying and 14% of the total intake.
Denton Wilde Sapte is to retain just one of the seven trainees due to qualify at the firm in March.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651