A&O and Linklaters among winning firms in rare BAE adviser review
Aerospace and defence giant BAE Systems has completed the first major review of its external legal advisers in the UK for more than a decade, with law firms including Allen & Overy (A&O) and Linklaters among those making the grade. The review, which kicked off last summer under the leadership of chief UK counsel Roger Wiltshire, has seen the company formalise its relationship with 16 law firms as well as three sets of barristers chambers.
Defence giant names new legal panel after first review in a decade
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651