ACC allows law firms access to controversial client reviews
Outside counsel can now see what their in-house clients think of their job performance, according to the Association of Corporate Counsel's (ACC's) new law firm rating system. The ACC launched its 'value index' in October as part of its Value Challenge, which aims to help in-house counsel better align the value and cost of legal services. Since then, in-house lawyers from more than 30 countries have submitted over 1,800 evaluations of more than 600 law firms.
Outside counsel can now see what their in-house clients think of their job performance, according to the Association of Corporate Counsel’s (ACC’s) new law firm rating system.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651